Legal Counsel Tomasz Madejczyk graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Łódź.
In the years 2005-2010, he studied at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Łódź, specializing in economic law. He was awarded for outstanding achievements many times during the course of the studies, including the medal of the rector of the University of Łódź. Each time, he scored a top position (1-6) in terms of achievements in a group of more than 200 students.
Studies completed with a very good result.
In 2010 he defended his Master’s thesis entitled “Treść umowy rachunku bankowego” – “The content of a bank account contract” written in the Department of Commercial Law under the direction of Prof. Urszula Promińska.
Master’s thesis defended with a very good result.
In the years 2010-2013, he completed the associate solicitor training in the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Łódź.
He obtained professional qualifications of the Legal Counsel through the examination for legal counsel after completing the associate solicitor training at the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsels in Łódź. In light of many years of cooperation with the Law Firm of Legal Counsels and Attorneys, he holds experience in providing legal services to corporate and individual clients.
- economic law
- civil law
- sports law
- foreign investments
Legal Counsel Tomasz Madejczyk:
- represented a leading construction company in disputes for the total value of approx. PLN 9 million
- represented a Polish construction entity in a dispute with a German contractor, the dispute pertained to the agreement subjected to German law, for the total value of above PLN 10 million,
- represented a Polish construction company in negotiations of the agreement for construction works with the value of above PLN 50 million,
- represented a leading Polish sports club in arbitration proceedings,
- represented a coach of the Polish national team in one of the sports disciplines during negotiations and concluding the agreement for the position of the head coach,
- represented top sportsmen during negotiations and concluding sport and advertising contracts.