A graduate of Law and Administration Faculty of Jagiellonian University in Kraków
Studies completed with a good plus result.
In 2015 defeded her Master’s thesis entitled „Analiza sporu Harta z Devlinem o granice wymuszania norm moralnych za pomocą prawa” under the academic supervision prof. dr hab. Wojciech Załuski. The thesis has been recognized for creativity and a unique approach to the topic. Master’s thesis defended with a very good result.
In the years 2016-2019, she completed legal solicitor training in the District Chamber of Legal Counselors in Kraków. She completed the training with a positive result of the professional exam, thus obtaining the title of Legal Counsel.
She gained professional experience in one of the largest legal advisory companies and law firms in Kraków, Katowice, and Łódź. She was taking care of ongoing legal services for both corporate and individual clients, including legal assistance related to GDPR.
- Economic and commercial law;
- Civil law;
- Personal data protection law .
- Providing legal services for an international group of companies as an internal lawyer (holding with the participation of foreign companies);
- Implementing/introducing the provisions of the GDPR;
- Ongoing legal advice for business clients.