RIGHTS OF ENTITY
If we process your data, you are entitled to:
- right of access to your data and receiving its copy
- right of setting right (correcting) your data
- right of removing data. If you are of the opinion that there is no reason to process your data, you are allowed to demand that we delete them.
- right of limiting of processing data. You are allowed to insist that we limit processing your personal data solely to their storage or performance of actions agreed upon with you, if you are of the opinion that we are in possession of incorrect data concerning you or that we process them groundlessly; or you do not want us to remove them since you need them to establish, lodge or defend claims; or for a period of time of objections raised by you in relation to data processing.
- right to raise objections against data processing: “Marketing” objection. You are entitled to objection to processing of your data for the purposes of carrying out the direct marketing. If you use this right – we shall cease processing data to this end. Objection owing to a particular situation. You also have the right to object to processing your data based on legally justified business for purposes otherwise than direct marketing, and also when processing is necessary for us to perform the task realised in the public interest or to exercise entrusted public authority to us. You then ought to indicate your special situation, which in your opinion justifies our desistance from processing under objection. We shall cease to process your data for such purposes, unless we prove that grounds for our processing your data are overriding in relation to your rights or that your data is indispensable for us to establish, lodge or defend claims.
- right to convey data: You are entitled to receive your personal data, which you delivered to us based on agreement or your consent in a structuralized, commonly used and machine readable format (eg. “.csv” format). You may also request that we send these sata directly to some other entity.
- right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority if you hold the view that we process your data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint to this effect to the President of the Office for Protection of Personal Data or any other competent supervisory authority.
- right to revoke the consent to processing personal data. At any time you are entitled to revoke the consent to processing these personal data, which we process based on your permission. Revocation of permission shall not influence the conformity with the law of processing, which was effected based on your consent before its revocation. In order to exercise your own rights direct your claim to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, dial phone number: (44) 635 03 25. Bear in mind that before we realize your entitlements we will need to make sure that you are the right person, that is identify you properly.