The IT industry is characterized by extraordinary dynamism. It requires self-discipline, creativity, an out-of-the-box approach to the problems encountered as well as a constant willingness to learn from those involved in its development. The same set of qualities also characterizes our lawyers ready to assist veterans of the IT industry as well as those starting their careers in this field.
The firm’s IT and new technology legal services include:
- Drafting and negotiating IT contracts – in particular, pre-implementation agreements, implementation agreements, computer software development agreements, SLAs, SaaS agreements.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts in the field of copyright and related rights – license agreements, agreements on transfer of author’s economic rights, agreements on image rights
- Support of e-Commerce industry entities – drafting of store regulations, regulations for the provision of electronic services, verification of compliance of regulations with consumer protection and competition regulations, verification of compliance of personal data processing with GDPR
- E-marketing / e-promotions – adapting the legal framework of advertising and marketing campaigns to social media standards and requirements
- Support for Internet developers – advice on intellectual property rights, tax law, Internet law
- Representation of IT industry entities, recipients of IT industry services in negotiation processes, proceedings before common courts and arbitration courts