Civil law is a basic law discipline, which regulates the legal relations of natural persons and legal persons.
Specialization includes counseling within the scope of civil law for individual and business Clients.
Within the above scope we will help you with the following matters:
- claims for payment
- claims for damages including claims for traffic accidents
- affairs within the scope of property law – acquisitive prescription and dissolution of co-ownership, the establishment of land easement, enfranchisement
- conducting proceedings to secure claims and enforcement proceedings
- preparing agreements and law opinions within the scope of civil law
- inheritance cases, e.g. inheritance by acquisition, acceptance/rejection of inheritance, testaments, legitimate portion
- protection of property